Charity Outreach Program
Let's cover your favorite charity as well. We donate a portion of all new business commissions to charity.
Our Honor Roll is Growing:
- Illinois Fire Safety Alliance, Mount Prospect, IL
- National Association for Down Syndrome, Park Ridge, IL
- Niles Township Food Pantry, Skokie, IL - "We would like to thank you for the generous donation. We have been humbled to see how our community has come together to help our food insecure families during this pandemic."
- New Trier Township Angel Fund Inc., Winnetka, IL
- Park Ridge Newcomer Club, Park Ridge, IL
- Am Yisrael, Northfield IL
- Orphans of the Storm, Riverwoods, IL
- Peoples Resource Center, Wheaton, IL
- Feral Feline Project, Wheeling, IL
- Players for Pits, NFP, Warrenville, IL
- Special Olympics Illinois, Normal, IL
- Help Support Officer Ella French's Family, Chicago, IL
- Go Fund Me Police Officer Yanez, Chicago, IL
- Misericordia Heart of Mercy, Chicago, IL - "Thank you for your generous gift to support Misericordia's residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Please know what a difference your gift will make as it touches the lives of our children and adults."
- PAWS Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Alzheimer's Association, Chicago, IL
- Camp One Step, Chicago, IL - "On behalf of the pediatric cancer patients and survivors served by Camp One Step each year, please accept our sincere gratitude for your generous gift. Your support will impact the lives of those we serve in meaningful ways."
- Salvation Army, Chicago, IL
- Shriners Hospitals for Children, Chicago, IL - "Thank you for your contribution. It is through donations such as these that we can continue to treat the thousands of patients who come to our hospital for specialized care each year, regardless of their ability to pay."
- North Park Preschool, Chicago, IL
- My Block, My Hood, My City Scholarship, Chicago, IL - "My Block My Hood My City gratefully acknowledges the generous donation. Your gift is so much more than a financial contribution, it is a commitment to the idea that change starts with us."
- Carlson Community Services, Chicago, IL - "Thank you for your generous donation. It helps us prepare for the return of our after-school program."
- The Resurrection Project, Chicago, IL - "Your gift is 100% designated to support families and individuals we serve. Thank you very much to all the good-hearted people, the donors that make this possible."
- Pioneer Club of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Make-A-Wish America, Phoenix, AZ
- Feed My Starving Children, Coon Rapids, MN - "Every gift matters to a hungry child. You're saving lives. You're providing hope."
- Tunnels to Towers Foundation, New York, NY
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Memphis, TN - "Thank you, thank you! Your generous gift will help us continue lifesaving care for kids."
- Samaritan's Purse, Boone, NC - "Thank you for your gift to the ministry. Your support equips us to respond quickly when crisis strikes, bringing practical help and sharing."
- Natural Resources Defense Council, Merrifield, VA